Results Of Draw: Tuesday 22/06/2022
Tickets are €3 and are available at these outlets
Crowleys Garage, Greencloyne.
Applegreen, Cork Hill.
Brookes Supervalu, North Main St.
Kieran Coady Butchers, North Main St.
Youghal Post Office, North Main St.
Read and Write, North Main St
Spar, Front Strand.
Grange Post Office
TJ’s Country Kitchen and Store, Kinsalebeg.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The Cry104fm Weekly Cash Draw tickets are identified by the ticket number located on the front of the ticket. The relevant winning ticket numbers will be called out on air by CRY104fm, every Tuesday at 11am
- The weekly prize will be identified as 50% of monies collected from the sale of tickets from the previous week. The prize money will be divided from said 50% as follows; 1st prize 70% of prize money allocated, 2nd prize 20% of prize money allocated and 3rd prize 10% of prize money allocated
- In the event of prize money not being claimed within 14 days of the live draw, the money will be carried over to a mega draw fund which will be drawn at a time/s determined by CRY104fm and will be promoted accordingly
- To claim a prize you must call the CRY104fm Prize Claim Line Number on 0871035797, within 14 days of the day on which the winning ticket was drawn. Any claims outside of this period will be void and the prize money allocated to the Mega Draw Fund
- All winning tickets are to be sent to CRY104fm Studios, Nagle House, South Abbey, Youghal, Co. Cork, for verification, prior to receiving prize money
- In accordance with the rules, all prize claims must satisfy the promoter authentication and validation tests. Any tickets found to be damaged or defaced or in any way interfered with are void
- Neither Cry104fm or Youghal Community Bus full time employees are eligible to play
- The promoter reserves the right to use winners names for publicity purposes
- Players must be over 18 and are bound by the terms and conditions of the draw
- The Cry104fm weekly cash draw is played in association with Youghal Community Bus, and has been granted a permit by An Garda Siochana in accordance with section 9A of the Gaming and Lotteries (Amendment) Act 1956, as inserted by section 4 of the Gaming and Lotteries (Amendment) Act 2019.