STARTING 8TH JUNE
- Extend travel/exercise restriction to within 20 k of home whilst continuing to avoid unnecessary journeys.
- Those cocooning can shop in designated retail hours. They can also be visited for short periods in their own homes.
- Number of people in attendance at funerals still restricted to immediate family and close friends and limited to a maximum number of mourners for a limited period of time where social distancing can be maintained.
- Phased return of solitary and other workers who can, due to the nature of their work, maintain 2m distance constantly.
- Open small retail outlets with small numbers of staff so the retailer can control the number of individuals that staff and customers interact with at any one time.
- Open marts where social distancing can be maintained.
- Open public libraries with numbers limited.
Permit outdoor sporting and fitness activities involving small group team sports training. No matches and no contact.
- Public transport providers still restricting numbers but enhancing timetables.