You will not find a Summer camp experience like Designer Minds anywhere else in the country! We are not just a science camp, a computer camp, an engineering camp or a LEGO® camp! We are everything combined, offering primary children a true taste of STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art and Maths). Our activities are interactive and we use many different materials so that children learn the way they learn best, through doing!
So what do kids do at a Designer Minds camp? They get hands-on with the following activities:
• Learn to code using interactive robots!
• Art and science including bacteria, DNA, circuit building and t-shirt design!
• Learn to make an animated movie!
• Fun engineering challenges such as skyscrapers, sensors, machines and architecture.
• Team-building and design-thinking activities!
• Some time for imaginative free-play with the huge variety of materials and equipment we provide.
• We’ll throw in a little Minecraft, loads of LEGO and lots of laughter to make Designer Minds an unforgettable experience for your child this Summer.
We vary our topics each Summer so that children have a different experience every year!
Our junior camp groups are suitable for children starting 1st class to 3rd class in September 2019, and our senior camp groups are for children starting 4th class to 1st year in September 2019. Camps for each age group run concurrently so siblings in different age groups can attend at the same time in the same location. Camps cost €125 for a 5-day camp, and run from 9am to 1pm. In some locations, we may also run an afternoon camp from 2-6pm. You can secure a place by paying just €30 deposit. Sibling discount codes are available on our checkout page.