Community Radio Youghal is seeking to employ a Station Manager. This position will commence in early February 2016. The person appointed will play a very important role in the functioning of Community Radio Youghal and its future development. The successful applicant ideally should have the following;
- Experience of working with a radio station
- The ability to interact constructively, efficiently and effectively with people.
- Ensures that Community Radio Youghal adheres to the terms of its broadcasting license, as issued by the BAI.
- Be highly motivated, flexible and discreet
- Be capable of working on his/her own initiative and as part of a team
- Be capable of working to established deadlines
- Have excellent interpersonal, organisation and communication skills
- Relevant experience of supervising staff
- The ability to work effectively with the Board of Directors/Management
Application to be sent FAO Yvonne at firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for applications is the 31st December 2015
Community Radio Youghal is an equal opportunities employer